News'

I'm Back!

domingo, 5 de dezembro de 2010

I keep on waiting for you...

I decided to follow some advices given by some friends of mine... they told me: go, tell her about your feelings! describe is she's gonna accept you or not! Show her your heart! I did this! And what I know is that you told me no' You didn't see me at that time... but my face turned into a bad one... my heart just locked itself to anything else that could happen soon... Then, I decided again: I won't give up! If I really love you, why should I let just a word stop me to do something that makes me happy day after day...? Of course that sometimes I catch myself thinking about you, only thinking about you... but this is my world, this is my life: thinking about you! So as you said me: you're passing through a bad time on your life! Passing through, you're not suppouse to be on it forever! Not really! So... I'll keep on waiting for you, because that's is my hope! Some day we could be together and describe that we could work! But please, don't ask me not to do this, because it could be my end(by now), because I don't wanna live without a hope in my life, I really don't wanna be without you in my world! But... see: don't think that I don't have a life without you... of course I'm in love with you, but it doesn't mean that I'm blind! If you really don't want me close to you, I'm not going to humiliate myself for you! I love you, baby. But I love me too! But be sure: I'm waiting for the oportunity to make you happy as you deserve! Kisses and hugs!!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário